Dog Friendly Hotels in Madison
Where Fido and Fluffy are always welcome!
Madison is such a great city where all are welcome to enjoy everything there is to see and do. By all, we mean ALL! Even our four-legged friends have sights to see while here! It’s becoming more and more popular to travel with your pet. Even they need a change of scenery once in a while and it’s nice to know Madison has a Pet Friendly Hotel for you.
As most dog and cat owners will tell you, they would never dream of travelling without their little furry friends. If you’re one of these special people, then pack up the pet carrier and start exploring pet-friendly Madison. There are a total of 7 dog parks in Madison for you to explore and even make new friends! Taking long walks through downtown you will be greeted with people just like yourself that share of love of animals.
Even your dog would appreciate a souvenir from Madison. Why not visit Bad Dog Frida? This amazing shop offers very cool stuff completely dedicated to dogs and the joy they bring into our lives. The shop also displays work from pet-centric artists and offers products that reflect the bond between humans and dogs. They also support pet rescue operations, all under “one woof” as their website states.
So after a long day of cool pet shopping and exploring, it’s nice to come back and relax in your room at a place that shares your belief that pets should have some fun too! Sleep Inn & Suites in Madison shares your love of animals and welcomes them with open arms. Every accommodation is made to make sure your pet is happy and safe while visiting.
Here are some “Petiquette” tips for a pleasant stay:
- Make sure your pet is up to date with vaccinations and has a current ID tag.
- Take a minute to locate the closest veterinarian to where you’ll be staying.
- Book a room on a ground floor near an exit for easy bathroom breaks, and please always clean up after your pet.
- Ask the front desk staff for recommendations on best places to walk your dog.
- Don’t leave your pet unattended in your hotel room; if you must, alert hotel staff.
- Keep your pet on a leash.
Come stay with us! Let us show you how warm and welcoming Madison can be!
- A Dog Friendly Hotel in Madison, WI
- What To Do In Madison, WI… Fall Has It All!
- The House on the Rock
- UW Badgers – Let Football Season Begin, FINALLY!
- Camp Randall Stadium
- Meriter Hospital – One of the best hospitals in the country.
- University Of Wisconsin - It’s Good To Know A Few Things
- Ironman Wisconsin
- Winter in Madison
- Ready for Taste of Madison